Meet Us: Precious Lord
Designs from Precious will always be #unique. From capturing the beauty of Black people in her #illustrations to mastering #branding design, Precious’ work will always catch someones eye. Learn more about her through her quick Q&A session with DGCA below!
1. What are your favorite softwares/programs to use?
A: Adobe Illustrator
2. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
A: I see myself being happy! I’m continuing to share my gifts and talents with the world.
3. What kind of project would you consider your dream project?
A: Any project where creative collaboration is present. It’s beautiful to see what happens when we let our strengths shine through to create the unimaginable.
4. What’s your most-used productivity hack?
5. What’s the best place you’ve traveled to?
6. What’s the best concert you’ve been to?
A: Lucky Daye
7. Whose your biggest inspiration in your respective field?
A: Humanity, flowers, and music
8. What’s your favorite movie?
A: Brown Sugar
9. What show are you currently binge-watching?
A: Love Island UK
10. How do you decompress after a long day of work?
A: Bubble baths and R&B
11. What type of music/ What artist do you listen to while getting work done?
A: Instrumentals and beats
12. What's your guilty pleasure?
A: Harry Potter
13. Where are you from?
A: Houston, TX
14. What’s something you’ve done, but you’ll never do again?
A: Make myself small for the comfort of others
15. How do you like to start your day?
A: Journaling and prayer
16. What made you interested in your respective field?
A: After watching Kanye’s Heartless music video for the first time, I knew I was meant to create.
17. What are your thoughts on the importance of Black artists in the creative industry?
A: We are the heart of the creative industry.
18. What's your favorite Saying/Quote?
A: All in divine timing
Fun Fact: I’m currently obsessed with matcha!