Meet Us: Tyler Lewis
Tyler's vision when creating various #video based projects is special in every way. His passion for sharing the stories of Black and Brown people is truly remarkable and makes a significant impact in the #art world. Learn more about Tyler through his quick Q&A session with DGCA below!
1. What are your favorite softwares/programs to use?
A: Adobe Premiere, Lightroom, Photoshop
2. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
A: Film/Tv Industry, working on black stories like Moonlight or Atlanta.
3. What kind of project would you consider your dream project?
A: Produce, Write, and direct my own Tv series
4. What’s your most-used productivity hack?
A: Intervals of productivity (2 hours of work, then 1 hour of rest)
5. What’s the best place you’ve traveled to?
A: New Orleans
6. What’s the best concert you’ve been to?
A: Smino Concert
7. Whose your biggest inspiration in your respective field?
A: Ava Duvernay, Shonda Rhimes, Donald Glover, Jordan Peele
8. What’s your favorite movie?
9. What show are you currently binge-watching?
10. How do you decompress after a long day of work?
A: A drink, music, and watching sitcoms
11. What type of music/ What artist do you listen to while getting work done?
A: Chill Music, Lofi music, Jazz Music, House music, anything thats mostly instrumental
12. What's your guilty pleasure?
A: Going out to eat
13. Where are you from?
A: Brooklyn, New York
14. What’s something you’ve done, but you’ll never do again?
A: traveling between states by bus
15. How do you like to start your day?
A: A shower and music
16. Are you a dog person or a cat person (or neither)?
17. What made you interested in your respective field?
A: being able to tell a story in different ways
18. What are your thoughts on the importance of Black artists in the creative industry?
A: We need more representation, for the younger generations to know this is a viable option. you can be creative and make a profit.
19. What's your favorite sport?
A: Track & Field
Fun Fact: I can say my alphabets backwards and I ran track since I was 6-7 years old.